Eat & Walk Food Tour-Morning Private Tour
A journey through senses – breathtaking views, hidden alleyways, local eateries – all of that while exploring the secrets of Greek cuisine and filling your belly!
ALL FOOD & DRINK SAMPLINGS
within the tour
A BOTTLE OF WATER & MAP
of the island at the start of tour
Local food expert will meet you at Firostefani main square, Agios Gerasimos, and lead you through the traditional towns of Firostefani and Fira, following a pebbled downhill footpath right on the edge of world-famous Santorini caldera. A journey through senses – breathtaking views, hidden alleyways, local eateries – all of that while exploring the secrets of Greek cuisine and filling your belly!
During the tour, you will have the opportunity to taste Santorini & Greek food, street food, local mezes, classic Greek dishes, local craft beer, wine and raki, Cycladic cheeses & cold cuts, olive oil tasting, delicacies from bakery and traditional sweets.
Extra Tour Info
- Group up to 8/9 pax.
- Starting point: Firostefani main square (Agios Gerasimos).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 3 days or less before the event.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Petra Kouzina: Morning Private Cooking Experience
You will participate in the preparation of traditional Greek dishes incorporating fresh local ingredients and will learn tips to make your food delicious.
Wine Tour with Professional Sommelier-Private Day Tour
Explore the magic world of the Therian wines. Enjoy an exquisite tasting experience under the guidance of an experienced sommelier and embark on a tour you will always remember.
Oia Sunset & Fira by Night-Private Tour
Discover the oldest bars of the island and relax with a cocktail or romantic dinner overlooking the caldera.