from / to your hotel
ENGLISH SPEAKING HIKING GUIDE
SNACKS & REFRESHMENTS
After being picked up from your hotel, the hike starts from Imerovilgi village, the highest point of the Caldera. The tour will lead you along the ancient trail that for century was connecting Fira with Oia.
The greater part of the path is on the rim of the Caldera. Following this path, there is a gorgeous view to the famous volcano and the Aegean Sea and allows visitors to see the four most important villages of the island.
On the way you will have some stops to rest, have a snack, enjoy the landscape, take amazing pictures.
No experience is necessary, but participants should be in good health and comfortable walking or standing for extended periods of time.
Extra Tour Info
- Group up to 12 pax.
- Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation. Time and place will be advised upon confirmation.
- Length: 10,16 Km – 6miles (asphalt road 12%, dirt road 12%, path 71%).
- Height gain: 336m.
- Height loss: 458m.
- Max altitude: 336m.
- Min altitude 130m.
- Activity level: 2/5 Easy/Moderate.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Free cancellation up to 48h prior to the confirmed tour date.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Kayak-Private Sunset Tour
Enjoy the sunset across the Aegean Sea and the dreamy horizon and then a local dinner with seafood and ouzo.
Private RIB Boat Sunset Cruise with Dinner at Thirassia Island
Head to the Caldera through the Indian Rocks and pass by the Venetian Lighthouse. Enjoy your dinner at a local tavern on Thirasia Island.
Electric Mountain Bike Tour in Thirassia Island-Private Day Tour
The vibrant colours and wild background will give you the sense that you are a part of a live painting.