Lagoon 450 Private Sunset Cruise
Lagoon 450 provides perfect visibility and a large sunbathing area, due to its steering station on the fly bridge, with safe access from both sides and a spacious cockpit, again ideal for sunbathing.
from / to hotel / meeting points
English - Speaking
SEVERAL SWIMMING STOPS
SNORKELING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
A Lagoon 45 feet catamaran, that combines the modernity, luxury style and comfort in terms of accommodation deck areas facilities, but also its performance. It provides perfect visibility and a large sunbathing area, due to its steering station on the fly bridge, with safe access from both sides and a spacious cockpit, again ideal for sunbathing. Its saloon and cabins exceptionally well lit, luxurious and comfortable cabins with natural light thanks to large, glazed panels on hulls.
Perfect for celebrating special occasions and intimate gatherings for those who wish to have their own exclusive sailing experience.
After being picked up, set sail from the picturesque Marina of Vlychada and enjoy sailing along with the magnificent coastal scenery of Santorini. Your first photo shooting stop is at the Red Beach in Akrotiri, one of the most beautiful beaches of the island with the red rocks and the dark pebbles. Move on and reach the White Beach – accessible only by boat – and the Mesa Pigadia swimming spot and snorkel in the crystal-clear blue waters with the rich underwater environment and reefs. Then sail past the Indian Rock, the Venetian Light House of Akrotiri. Pass by the Aspronisi Island and marvel at the glorious views of the Caldera and the cliff-hanging white houses. Sail around the must-see Volcano coast and stop at its’ hot springs, where you can treat yourself to a natural spa in the thermal mixed volcanic mud waters. One more stop follows up, this time to a secluded private bay and plunge in the majestic waters as our attentive crew prepares for you a delicious meal.
On your way back, the absolute magic of the most beautiful sunset in the world is here for you! You will return to Vlychada and be transferred back to your hotel/meeting point.
Extra Tour Info
- Max passengers: 18 pax.
- Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation. Time and place will be advised upon confirmation.
- Not recommended to people with limited mobility.
- Greek meal: Welcome drink, lunch seafood, chicken fillet and salads, dessert, open bar with white local wine, beers & beverages.
- Special dietary upon request.
- Vessel particulars: Build year 2015 – Length: 45ft – Beam: 26ft – Engine: 2×55 Hp Yanmar Diesel – Cruising speed: 8 knots.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Free cancellation up to 72h prior to the confirmed tour date.
- For cancellations made 48 hours prior the reservation, 30% of the total amount will be charged.
- For cancellations made 24 hours before the date of the reservation, 100% of the total amount will be charged.
- If the cancellation is made in order to change the day of the reservation, no extra fee is applied but the new reservation is subject to availability. If there is no availability for the new date or tour then the cancellation terms concerning the time factor are applied.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Private Sunset Photoshooting Imerovigli
You can be at the right location at the right time and we shall create timeless images for you.
Private Sunset Cruise by MotorYacht Azimut 43
You will be able to intimately explore Santorini, in the hypnotizing deep blue waters of the Aegean and the Eastern Mediterranean Sea.
Private Sunset Cruise by Fjord 52 Open
The Fjord 52 Οpen is an overwhelming source of the most intense feelings – evoked by her trend-setting appearance