from / to hotel / meeting points
English - Speaking
SEVERAL SWIMMING STOPS
SNORKELING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Life is full of special occasions and Santorini is one of the most beautiful places in the world to celebrate them. A 5hour sunset sailing cruise with a catamaran is a perfect choice.
After been picked up by our vans, you will embark from the marina of Vlychada and start sailing towards the Red and White beaches to admire the unique formations. You will stop to swim at Mesa Pigadia Beach, and marvel at the black menhir and the small caves. Head to the Caldera through the Indian Rocks and pass by the Venetian Lighthouse. Stop at the hot springs for a swim in the sulfurous waters and snorkel by the Volcano while the crew prepares an amazing dinner barbecue.
On your way back, the absolute magic of the most beautiful sunset in the world is here for you!
You will return to Vlychada and be transferred back to your hotel/meeting point.
Extra Tour Info
- Max passengers: 14 pax.
- Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation. Time and place will be advised upon confirmation.
- Not recommended to people with limited mobility.
- Barbecue meal: BBQ with chicken fillet/ fish fillet/ shrimps, Pasta and red sauce, Greek Salad & Appetizers, tzatziki dips, Local wines, beers & soft drinks.
- Special dietary upon request.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Free cancellation up to 7 days prior to the confirmed tour date.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Lagoon 400 Private Sunset Cruise
Sail around the must-see Volcano coast and stop at its’ hot springs, where you can treat yourself to a natural spa in the thermal mixed volcanic mud waters.
Private RIB Boat Sunset Cruise with Dinner at Thirassia Island
Head to the Caldera through the Indian Rocks and pass by the Venetian Lighthouse. Enjoy your dinner at a local tavern on Thirasia Island.
Wine Tour with Professional Sommelier-Private Sunset Tour
What a great way to learn about Santorini and its own magical, artistic way of processing grapes into fine wine!