Private Full Day Tour to Ios by Luxury Yacht Riva
Experience the incomparable beauty of Ios and the magic of Santorini.
from / to the hotel with a/c bus
offered on board or on shore
LIGHT SNAKS & WINE
during the sunset
Experience the incomparable beauty of Ios and the magic of Santorini! The cruise starts at 10:00 am from Vlychada port, sailing through the Caldera exploring the most famous spots such as the Red Beach, White Beach, Black Mountain and the Volcano. You will sail past Thirassia island and the picturesque Ammoudi bay. As we sail to Ios, you can sunbathe while lying on the deck. In Ios you will have the chance to visit one of the most spectacular beaches in Cyclades. Maganari is the most famous one, with golden sand, crystal blue waters and away from the crowds. Maganari is the place to be and spend idyllic moments like in the Movie “The Big Blue”, which was shot here. You will have time for swimming, snorkeling, and discovering the sea’s beauty and the magic of the landscape. While enjoying the sea and the sand, our crew will prepare a delicious meal, which is served at about 3:00 pm. Local flavors and island scents among the finest Greek colors.
Discover the hidden gems of Ios! One of the most beautiful islands of Southern Cyclades. Ios will impress you with the 75km of beautiful, white sandy beaches and turquoise coastlines, the whitewashed houses, the 365 churches and the amazing gastronomy.
At about 6:00 pm we begin the journey back to Santorini. Relaxing sailing will give you the chance to enjoy the afternoon sea breeze, accompanied by beautiful music sounds. And as time passes and we are approaching Santorini, be ready for the most famous sunset in the world. You will have the chance to witness the spectacular colors of the sunset while having in the background the whitewashed houses of the Caldera. The trip ends after the sunset at the port of Vlychada, where the driver is waiting to take you back to your hotel.
Extra Info Tour
- Max passengers: 6 pax.
- Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation. Time and place will be advised upon confirmation.
- Special dietary needs available upon request.
- Not recommended to people with limited mobility.
Specifications: 1 cabin, 1 head, deck saloon, a/c, stereo system.
- Particulars: Length: 44 ft, Engine: 2×700 Hp, Cruising speed: 30 knots.
- No fee is charged for cancellation prior to 3 days before the confirmed booked date.
- For cancellations made 48 hours prior to the reservation, 30% of the total amount will be charged.
- For cancellations made 24 hours before the date of the reservation, 100% of the total amount will be charged.
- If a cancellation is made in order to change the day of the reservation, no extra fee is applied but the new reservation will be subject to availability. If there is no availability for the new date or tour then the cancellation terms concerning the time factor are applied.
- The company reserves the right: a) to change or modify the route of the scheduled cruise or to cancel it due to inclement weather or for reasons it deems that they do not ensure safety for the customer. In case of cancellation, 100% refund of the down or full payment is applied, b) to carry out the trip with any vessel of the same category depending on the availability and the conditions governing its operations and with the commitment that in any case it will provide the customer with the agreed services.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Private Full Day Tour to Ios by Sailing Yacht Beneteau
You will have time for swimming, snorkeling, and discovering the sea’s beauty and the magic of the landscape.
Wine Tour with Professional Sommelier-Private Sunset Tour
What a great way to learn about Santorini and its own magical, artistic way of processing grapes into fine wine!
Private Sunset Cruise by Chranchi 43
Elegance and comfort sign a luxurious and relaxing experience!