The Relaxing Package: 3 Days Crewed Charter on Board of Beneteau Oceanis 45
You will have the time for sunbathing while lying on the deck of the yacht, enjoying the blue crystal waters.
from / to hotel / meeting points
3DAYS CREWED CHARTERED CRUISE
English - Speaking
SNORKELING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
TOWELS & LINEN
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and escort you at the port of Vlychada in Santorini. The trip begins at 10:00 am, sailing through the Caldera with first stop at Folegandros around 15:30. Folegandros is one of the most peaceful and sophisticated islands in Cyclades, characterized as “a pristine piece of real Greece”, known for its relaxing atmosphere, warm hospitality, and exotic beaches. You will have plenty of time for swimming and enjoying the beauty of the sea and sun. The night lights of the island, blooming the background and the peaceful atmosphere, will give you the chance to enjoy your moments of relaxation.
Next day we depart from Folegandros at 11:00 am and continue our trip sailing towards the next stop, which is Ios, arriving there at around 14:00. In Ios you will have the chance to visit one of the most spectacular beaches in Cyclades. Maganari is the most famous one, with golden sand, crystal blue waters and away from the crowds. Maganari is the place to be and spend idyllic moments like in the movie “The Big Blue”, which was shot there. You will have the time for sunbathing while lying on the deck of the yacht, enjoying the blue crystal waters. On the third day, we return back to Santorini.
Oceanis 45 is a balanced sailing yacht. On a very stable seaworthy hull, its deck plan clears space and simplifies maneuvering. It combines sailing speed and the pleasure of living on-board. Safe and very convivial, its enormous cockpit is equipped with a table that can hold a refrigerated icebox. The interior ambiance has great scope for personalization in the choice of traditional Mahogany.
Extra Tour Info
- Max passengers: 6.
- Beneteau Oceanis 45 Specifications: 4 cabins • 2 heads • 1 saloon inside and 1 deck saloon • Fully equipped kitchen • Electric generator • A/C • Water maker • TV, DVD, stereo system.
- Beneteau Oceanis 45 Particulars: Build year: 2018 • Length: 45 – Beam: 4,50m • Engine: 1×57 Hp – Yammar Diesel • Cruising speed: 7 knots.
- Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation. Time and place will be advised upon confirmation.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT : The customer should know that a guaranty deposit of 500€ will be applied before embarkation, which will be returned to him after the checkout procedure, providing that no damage or loss of equipment took place during charter. In case of any loss it is the responsibility of the customer to replace it otherwise he/she will be charged accordingly. Guaranty deposit can be issued with the following methods: a) Credit Card Post authorization b) cash.
- **APA: The Advanced Provisioning Allowance amount is used to cover expenses incurred during the course of the charter such as fuel, food, beverages, mooring fees and other expenses not included in the Charter Fee. The captain of the yacht is responsible for accounting for all APA expenses during the charter and the breakdown will be presented to you in a clear manner at the end of the charter. If the costs incurred during the course of the charter are less than the APA deposit, then the difference will be refunded to the Charterer at the end of the charter. If the costs incurred during the course of the charter that are over and above the APA deposit, then this difference will be payable by the Charterer at the end of the charter. It corresponds to a percentage of 20% and is calculated on the base price of the charter agreed. The yacht is delivered full of fuel and must also be returned full of fuel. Provisions upon request. It is charged before embarkation.
- Cancellation between 59 & 31 days before embarkation, 50% of the total charter fee will be charged.
- Less than 30 days before embarkation, 100% of the total charter fee will be charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Private Sunset Cruise by MotorYacht Azimut 43
You will be able to intimately explore Santorini, in the hypnotizing deep blue waters of the Aegean and the Eastern Mediterranean Sea.
Wine Tour with Professional Sommelier-Private Sunset Tour
What a great way to learn about Santorini and its own magical, artistic way of processing grapes into fine wine!
The Relaxing Package: 3 Days Crewed Charter on Board of Catamaran Lagoon 450
You will have plenty of time for swimming and enjoying the beauty of the sea and sun.