Eat & Walk Food Tour-Sunset Private Tour
Local food expert will meet you at Firostefani main square, Agios Gerasimos, and lead you through the traditional towns of Firostefani and Fira.
ALL FOOD & DRINK SAMPLINGS
within the tour
A BOTTLE OF WATER & MAP
of the island at the start of tour
Local food expert will meet you at Firostefani main square, Agios Gerasimos, and lead you through the traditional towns of Firostefani and Fira, following a pebbled downhill footpath right on the edge of world-famous Santorini caldera. A journey through senses – breathtaking views, hidden alleyways, local eateries – all of that while exploring the secrets of Greek cuisine and filling your belly!
During the tour, you will have the opportunity to taste Santorini & Greek food, street food, local mezes, classic Greek dishes, local craft beer, wine and raki, Cycladic cheeses & cold cuts, olive oil tasting, delicacies from bakery and traditional sweets.
Extra Tour Info
- Group up to 8/9 pax.
- Starting point: Firostefani main square (Agios Gerasimos).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 3 days or less before the event.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Food & Wine Tasting-Private
Combine a visit to two of Estate wineries for a unique tasting of distinctive volcanic wines with delicious Greek meze style menu at a lovely traditional restaurant where you will enjoy local food and wine.
Horse Riding Sunset Caldera Cliff Tour
Ride along the rim of the caldera, see the ravines and gorges created by the eruption thousands of years ago.
Private Photoshooting Oia
Experience a professional photoshoot in Santorini!