ENGLISH SPEAKING RIDING EXPERT
is provided at the stables
from / to your hotel
Starting at the stables in Megalochori, ride along the paths of the traditional village, out toward the caldera cliff. Carved by lava, the famous Caldera, the cliffside along the volcanic crater. Impressive for the amazing views and the steep cliffs. Ride along the rim of the caldera, see the ravines and gorges created by the eruption thousands of years ago.
From the clifftop admire the amazing sunset. This ride celebrates nature in all its glory. You will also visit an ancient quarry carved into the cliffside, so you can view the different layers of stone that make the island’s geology unique. Your instructor-guide will show you remains of the Minoan civilization that were here 3500+ years ago.
During the ride commemorative photos will be taken of you and your horse, capturing your memorable experiences at all the best places.
Extra Tour Info
- Group up to 8 pax.
- Free photos will be taken (using your phone/camera) to capture your unforgettable experience.
- Riding equipment: helmets and chaps, western leather saddles or English Trail saddles.
- No experience is necessary, but good health and reasonable fitness are important.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Free cancellation up to 48h prior the confirmed tour date.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
3hour Cruise Volcano-Hot Springs from the Old Port Morning Tour
A good choice for someone to visit the volcano of Santorini, without spending enough time and money, is the following tour.
3hour Cruise Volcano-Hot Springs from the Old Port Afternoon Tour
Reach the top of the volcano where the active craters are located. There you can take pictures, see the rocks still smoking, where it strongly smells brimstone.
Calypso-Glass Bottom without Sunset in Oia
Sailing near the volcanic cliffs of Oia to take pictures of the unique landscape.