Food & Wine Tasting-Semi Private
This tour is ideal for foodies, wine lovers, adventure types and anyone who wants to have a complete gastronomic experience in Santorini.
PICK UP & RETURN
by an experienced local guide
"GREEK MEZE-STYLE" MEAL
at a local restaurant
INFO BOOKLET & WINE CERTIFICATE
LIABILITY INSURANCE & DESIGNATED DRIVER
Combine a visit to two of the Estate wineries for a unique tasting of distinctive volcanic wines with delicious Greek meze style menu at a lovely traditional restaurant where you will enjoy local food and wine. Simultaneously you will learn all about the food and wine culture in Santorini, its unique viticulture, the indigenous grape varietals & the local agriculture with tips on Greek gastronomy. This tour is ideal for foodies, wine lovers, adventure types and anyone who wants to have a complete gastronomic experience in Santorini.
Extra Tour Info
- Small groups of up to eight people.
- Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation. Time and place will be advised upon confirmation.
- Due to the nature of the product included in the excursion, children under 14 years old are not allowed to participate on the semiprivate tour.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Free cancellation up to 24h prior to the confirmed tour date.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
- Cancellation penalties will not be applied for cancellations resulting directly or indirectly from nature, delays, cancellations, and incidents related to the sea or weather conditions, acts of government or other authorities, de jure or de facto, hostilities, civil disturbances, terrorist attacks, strikes, riots, delays or cancellations or changes in itinerary or schedules, or from any causes beyond the control of the distributor.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Catamaran-Semi Private Sunset Gold Cruise
The Sunset Cruise begins from Oia and the picturesque Ammoudi bay. Our first stop is in Thirassia island for a refreshing swim and snorkeling.
Highlight Tour: Traditional Villages & Sunset!
The tour begins with the visit of Megalochori: a traditional village situated in the mainland which keeps almost intact its traditional features
Eat & Walk Food Tour-Sunset Tour
You will have the opportunity to taste Santorini & Greek food, street food, local mezes, classic Greek dishes, local craft beer, wine and raki.