ENGLISH SPEAKING RIDING EXPERT
from / to your hotel
Starting at the stables in Akrotiri, ride along the paths of the vineyards and see their traditional layout, and along the south trails that lead to the secluded Eros Beach. These paths were created by the great eruption, which formed the island. As you ride you will see small gorges and ravines carved into the volcanic rock and can marvel at the unique Santorini landscape.
At the end of the route, you reach Eros beach, a long black beach with impressive rock formation cliffs as a backdrop. Ride along the beach and then head to the top of the hill to enjoy the panoramic view of the beach and the trails. During the ride, commemorative photos will be taken of you and your horse, capturing your memorable experiences at all the best places.
Extra Tour Info
- Group up to 8 pax.
- Free photos will be taken (using your phone/camera) to capture your unforgettable experience.
- Riding equipment: helmets and chaps, western leather saddles or English Trail saddles.
- No experience is necessary, but good health and reasonable fitness are important.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Free cancellation up to 48h prior the confirmed tour date.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Cooking Class & Wine Tasting-Private
A blend of Santorini’s best tastes and flavors with a “touch” of your effort to cook authentic Santorinian recipes are the main ingredients of this tour.
Horse Riding Sunset Caldera Cliff Tour
Ride along the rim of the caldera, see the ravines and gorges created by the eruption thousands of years ago.
Private Photoshooting Oia
Experience a professional photoshoot in Santorini!