Kayak-Semi Private Sunset Tour
Paddle your kayak along the coastline and admire the Red Beach, White Beach, Mesa Pigadia Beach, the Black Mountain till the Lighthouse.
TRANSPORTATION FROM & TO YOUR HOTEL
PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH LOCAL KAYAK GUIDE
TECHNICAL SEA KAYAK EQUIPMENT
HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTO
TOWELS, SUN HAT, WATER & SUN SCREEN
PICNIC AT THE BEACH
After being picked up from your hotel or the nearest point accessible by car, you will reach Akrotiri, in the Southern part of the island, where your adventure begins.
Paddle your kayak along the coastline and admire the Red Beach, White Beach, Mesa Pigadia Beach, the Black Mountain till the Lighthouse. Explore sea caves, swim, snorkel and jump from cliffs. At the end of the tour, enjoy a picnic at the beach with local organic products while watching the sunset across the Aegean Sea and the dreamy horizon.
After the sunset, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Extra Tour Info
- Max participants: up to 6 pax.
- Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation. Time and place will be advised upon confirmation.
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 15-17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate in the absence of a parent or guardian.
- All ages are more than welcome to paddle with us.
- Professional english local kayak guide with naturalistic specifics: All crew members are red cross first aid & CPR certified.
- Waterproof bags for personal belongings.
- No prior kayaking experience is required as the sea kayaks are stable, and the basic technique is easy to pick up.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Free cancellation up to 24h prior to the confirmed tour date.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Bus & Boat Tour with Sunset on Board
Take photos and admire the most iconic beaches of Santorini known for its volcanic maroon rocks and the crystal-clear waters.
Semi Private Sunset Traditional Fishing Tour
Local captain and experienced fishermen will share with you all secrets of fishing in Santorini and they will teach you how to catch fish with handlines and fishing rods.
Calypso-Glass Bottom with Sunset in Oia
Reach the active craters through a walkable path, see the steam coming out the earth, smell the sulfur and take amazing panoramic pictures.