Petra Kouzina: Afternoon Private Cooking Experience
Enjoy an authentic and fun gastronomic experience where you will cook, share, taste and feel the Greek hospitality.
MATERIALS, SUPPLIES & TOOLS
FINAL MEAL & DRINKS
during the experience
ENGLISH SPEAKING CHEF
BOOKLET WITH RECIPES
from / to hotel
The cooking lessons are informal and relaxed, with a balance of professional and home-style culinary experience.
The experience begins in the Cave House with some appetizers and local wine, while receiving a brief introduction to the history of local products and gastronomy.
The chef will guide you to the kitchen in order to start your cooking journey. You will participate in the preparation of traditional Greek dishes incorporating fresh local ingredients and will learn tips to make your food delicious.
Let´s enjoy what we have prepared together! In a beautiful terrace, you will share and taste your meal with the rest of our guests and your partners in this experience.
Before leaving you will receive a specially designed menu with all the recipes created so you can continue enjoying the experience at home and delight your friends with Greek cookery.
Extra Tour Info
- Group up to 12 pax.
- Final meal & drinks: please inform us of any food allergies or special dietary requirements.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Cancellations made up to 5 days prior to cooking date: 50% fee of total value of reservation.
- Cancellations made 4 days prior to cooking date or less: 100% fee of total value of reservation.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
- COVID: In case of cancellations up to 5 days before the booking date, because of closed country borders or impossibility to travel due to flight cancellation coming from the airline, countries new travel restrictions, or any other COVID direct reason, we will refund 100% of the pre-payment minus the transaction fee.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Lagoon 400 Private Sunset Cruise
Sail around the must-see Volcano coast and stop at its’ hot springs, where you can treat yourself to a natural spa in the thermal mixed volcanic mud waters.
Private Sunset Cruise by MotorYacht Azimut 43
You will be able to intimately explore Santorini, in the hypnotizing deep blue waters of the Aegean and the Eastern Mediterranean Sea.
Eat & Walk Food Tour-Sunset Private Tour
Local food expert will meet you at Firostefani main square, Agios Gerasimos, and lead you through the traditional towns of Firostefani and Fira