Thalassa-Sunset Dinner Cruise
Our guide will lead you up to explore the rim of the volcanic crater from where most of the volcanic layers are visible on the impressive steep inner walls of the caldera.
from / to hotel / meeting points
VOLCANO ENTRANCE FEE
GUIDED VOLCANO TOUR
BBQ & GREEK MEZE DINNER ON BOARD
After being picked up by our buses, you will board at “Thalassa” in the afternoon from the main port of Santorini “Athinios” and depart to the small port of Nea Kameni volcano for a magical Santorini sunset cruise. Upon arrival at the volcano, our guide will lead you up to explore the rim of the volcanic crater from where most of the volcanic layers are visible on the impressive steep inner walls of the caldera.
Leaving the volcano, our sailing boat heads for the “Hot Springs” and their thermal sulfurous waters, where you can let yourself indulge in the natural-warm and soothing sea.
During the remaining of our voyage, our sailing boat will dock close to Thirassia, the second largest of the complex of islands forming the caldera, giving you the opportunity to escape into its crystal clear and refreshing blue waters. Snorkeling equipment is available on board.
In the meantime, the crew prepares a delicious BBQ buffet and you’ll enjoy the renowned white local wine.
Next we depart for the northern tip of Santorini and the town of Oia with its two small fisherman ports Ammoudi and Armeni. From our sailing boat we have a unique vantage point for viewing and photographing the lovely traditional settlement of Oia. Here you can relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. At this point we set sails and head back to Fira/Athinios as the sun magically sets into the sea.
Extra Tour Info
- Max passengers: 100.
- Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation. Time and place will be advised upon confirmation.
- Not recommended to people with limited mobility.
- BBQ & Greek meze dinner on board: Santorini white wine during dinner, Menu: Greek salad, tzatziki and aubergine salad, stuffed vine leaves, cheese pie, meatballs, chicken skewers, oven roasted potatoes, rice.
- What to bring: Hiking shoes/trainers, Hat, Towel, Swimwear, Sunscreen lotion, jacket or sweater.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Free cancellation up to 24h prior the confirmed tour date.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Bus & Boat Tour with Sunset on Board
Take photos and admire the most iconic beaches of Santorini known for its volcanic maroon rocks and the crystal-clear waters.
Catamaran-Semi Private Sunset Blue Cruise
You will embark from the marina of Vlychada and start sailing towards the Red and White beaches to admire the unique formations.
Highlight Tour: Traditional Villages & Sunset!
The tour begins with the visit of Megalochori: a traditional village situated in the mainland which keeps almost intact its traditional features