Beer Tour: Semi Private
We will visit some of our favorite bars and hangouts on the island to try some Santorini beers, as well as a selection of finest Greek craft beers.
TASTING OF A MINIMUM OF 8 GREEK CRAFT BEERS
A VISIT TO A LOCAL BREWERY
for seasonal beer tasting
BEER PAIRING & A MEAL
ENGLISH SPEAKING FOOD EXPERT
from / to hotel
After meeting your guide and the rest of the group in Firostefani, you will follow the caldera view footpath into Fira, while enjoying some of the best views on the island! Don’t forget your camera at home – there will be plenty fun moments worth keeping forever!
We will visit some of our favorite bars and hangouts on the island to try some Santorini beers, which are quickly gaining wider recognition and start competing with the wine scene of the island, as well as a selection of finest Greek craft beers.
The tour finishes in a local brewery for more tastings and a meal to balance off all the beer!
Extra Tour Info
- Group up to 10 pax.
- Starting point: Firostefani main square (Agios Gerasimos https://goo.gl/maps/TGrUZt9PnpbEVpTa8).
- Walking level: moderate to easy, approx.1 mi/ 2km.
- Snacks to accompany beer tastings and a meal at the final location.
- Goodbye present to remind you of the original beer tour in Santorini.
- Due to the nature of the product included in the excursion, children under 18 years old are not allowed to participate on the semiprivate tour.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 3 days or less before the event.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Catamaran-Semi Private Sunset Time Luxury Cruise with BBQ and Cocktails on Board
Enjoy the spectacular sunset approaching Ammoudi Bay, the characteristic small pier of Oia.
Thalassa-Sunset Dinner Cruise
Our guide will lead you up to explore the rim of the volcanic crater from where most of the volcanic layers are visible on the impressive steep inner walls of the caldera.
Sunset Wine Tour-Semi Private
Learn about Santorini’s rich viticulture tradition which dates to ancient times. In between your winery visits, drive through Santorini’s impressive countryside and admire its scenic villages.