from / to hotel / meeting points
English - Speaking
SEVERAL SWIMMING STOPS
SNORKELING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
GREEK SPECIAL MENU
After being picked up, the cruise will start from the port of Vlychada. We sail close to the Red and White Beach, the Black Mountain and the Venetian Light house in Akrotiri, exploring the volcanic area, where the spectacular colors will amaze you. While heading towards the Hot Springs, you will feel the energy of the Volcano and the spirit or the island. Next stop is Thirassia, a fishermen’s island, ideal for swimming and snorkeling. Admire the unique view of Manolas village and taste a delicious lunch which is served on board.
The cruise ends in one of the most amazing spots in Santorini, the old port of Ammoudi in Oia.
Extra Tour Info
- Max passengers: from 14 pax.
- Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation. Time and place will be advised upon confirmation.
- Not recommended to people with limited mobility.
- Greek special menu: SeaFood, Chicken fillet, Greek Salad & Appetizers, Tzatziki dips, Soft beverages, beers & local wines.
- Special dietary upon request.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Free cancellation up to 24h prior to the confirmed tour date.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Catamaran-Semi Private DayTime Premium Cruise
Pass by the Aspronisi Island and marvel at the glorious views of the Caldera and the cliff-hanging white houses.
Wine Tour with Professional Sommelier-Semi Private Sunset Tour
What a great way to learn about Santorini and its own magical, artistic way of processing grapes into fine wine!
The Relaxing Package: 3 Days Crewed Charter on Board of Catamaran Lagoon 450
You will have plenty of time for swimming and enjoying the beauty of the sea and sun.