Catamaran-Semi Private DayTime Premium Cruise
Pass by the Aspronisi Island and marvel at the glorious views of the Caldera and the cliff-hanging white houses.
from / to hotel / meeting points
English - Speaking
SEVERAL SWIMMING STOPS
SNORKELING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
GREEK SPECIAL MENU
After being picked up, you will start sailing from the picturesque Marina of Vlychada and enjoy sailing along the magnificent coastal scenery of Santorini. Your first photo shooting stop is at the Red Beach in Akrotiri, one of the most beautiful beaches of the island with the red rocks and the dark pebbles. Move on and reach the White Beach – accessible only by boat – and the Mesa Pigadia swimming spot and snorkel in the crystal clear blue waters with the rich underwater environment and reefs. Then sail past the Indian Rock, the Venetian Light House of Akrotiri.
Pass by the Aspronisi Island and marvel at the glorious views of the Caldera and the cliff-hanging white houses. Sail around the must-see Volcano coast and stop at its’ hot springs, where you can treat yourself to a natural spa in the thermal mixed volcanic mud waters. One more stop follows up, this time to a secluded private bay and plunge in the majestic waters as our attentive crew prepares for you a delicious meal. At the end of this unique sailing experience, we head back to the Marina of Vlychada.
Extra Tour Info
- Max passengers: 14 pax.
- Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation. Time and place will be advised upon confirmation.
- Not recommended to people with limited mobility.
- Greek special menu: SeaFood, Chicken fillet, Greek Salad & Appetizers, Tzatziki dips, Soft beverages, beers & local wines.
- Special dietary upon request.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Free cancellation up to 24h prior to the confirmed tour date.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Catamaran-Semi Private DayTime Gold Cruise
While heading towards the Hot Springs, you will feel the energy of the Volcano and the spirit or the island.
Thalassa-Sunset Dinner Cruise
Our guide will lead you up to explore the rim of the volcanic crater from where most of the volcanic layers are visible on the impressive steep inner walls of the caldera.
Highlight Tour: Traditional Villages & Sunset!
The tour begins with the visit of Megalochori: a traditional village situated in the mainland which keeps almost intact its traditional features