Hiking Tour: The Secret Treasures of Santorini
A route planned for those wishing to hike along old long forgotten footpaths leading into the past. Enjoy the harmonious co-existence of the buildings and location.
from / to your hotel
ENGLISH SPEAKING HIKING GUIDE
SNACKS & REFRESHMENTS
After being picked up, the hike will start from the village of Pyrgos and will lead you to St George Katefio, Panagia Episkopi Church and Mesa Gonia village. Through the knowledge of your hiking expert, you will discover mediaeval castle villages, caves of refuge for mythical princesses, chapels hanging on rocks, abandoned aqueducts, byzantine churches, villages forsaken owing to the extensive consequences of seismic activity.
On the way you will have some stops to rest, have a snack, enjoy the landscape, take amazing pictures.
No experience is necessary, but participants should be in good health and comfortable walking or standing for extended periods of time.
Extra Tour Info
- Group up to 12 pax.
- Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation. Time and place will be advised upon confirmation.
- Length: 5 Km – 6,9 miles.
- Duration: Estimated Hiking time 2 hours & 30 min – total time 3,5 – 4 hours.
- Height gain: 355m.
- Height loss: 330m.
- Max altitude: 320m Min altitude 88,5m.
- Activity level: 2 Easy/Moderate.
- No experience is necessary, but good health and reasonable fitness are important.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Free cancellation up to 48h prior to the confirmed tour date.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
eBikes Southside Afternoon Tour
Whether you want to take your family for an unforgettable adventure or have a picturesque private bike ride, this tour is ideal for all of those who want to combine a little bit of everything.
Private Catamaran Sunset Cruise with BBQ on Board
The absolute magic of the most beautiful sunset in the world is here for you!
Horse Riding Sunset Caldera Cliff Tour
Ride along the rim of the caldera, see the ravines and gorges created by the eruption thousands of years ago.