Kayak-Semi Private Morning Tour
Join an unforgettable experience in Santorini. Discover the South coast of the island: views of the spectacular rock formations, crystal waters, caves and beautiful beaches.
TRANSPORTATION FROM & TO YOUR HOTEL
PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH LOCAL KAYAK GUIDE
TECHNICAL SEA KAYAK EQUIPMENT
HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTO
TOWELS, SUN HAT, WATER & SUN SCREEN
PICNIC AT THE BEACH
After being picked up from your hotel or the nearest point accessible by car, you will reach Akrotiri, in the Southern part of the island, where your adventure begins.
Paddle your kayak along the coastline and admire the Red Beach, White Beach, Mesa Pigadia Beach, the Black Mountain till the Lighthouse. Explore sea caves, swim, snorkel and jump from cliffs. At the end of the tour enjoy a picnic at the beach with local organic products.
After the picnic transfer back to the hotel.
Extra Tour Info
- Max participants: up to 6 pax.
- Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation. Time and place will be advised upon confirmation.
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 15-17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate in the absence of a parent or guardian.
- All ages are more than welcome to paddle with us.
- Professional english local kayak guide with naturalistic specifics: All crew members are red cross first aid & CPR certified.
- Waterproof bags for personal belongings.
- No prior kayaking experience is required as the sea kayaks are stable, and the basic technique is easy to pick up.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Free cancellation up to 24h prior to the confirmed tour date.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Semi Private Morning Traditional Fishing Tour
In this tour you are going to learn, participate or watch the traditional techniques of Greek fishing.
Hiking Tour: The Caldera Trail
The most scenic hike on the island of Santorini.
Jet Ski Safari Extreme Tour
During the tour, you will have stops for resting, swimming, snorkeling and taking photos at certain points which is going to be safe with your leading guide.