TRANSPORTATION FROM & TO YOUR HOTEL
ENGLISH SPEAKING CREW
MEAL & UNLIMITED DRINKS
NETS & TRAPS, FISHING RODS, HANDLINES & BAIT
TOWELS & SNORKELING EQUIPMENT
Local captain and experienced fishermen will share with you all secrets of fishing in Santorini and they will teach you how to catch fish with handlines and fishing rods.
You will be picked up from your hotel or a nearby meeting point and you will be transferred to Vlychada harbor. The boat sails across the coastline of Red White and Black beach. You are going to do two stops in the middle of the sea, the first to catch small shrimps and why not some octopus too. Then, next stop is for the fishing nets for a big variety of rockfish (famous local species). Last stop is at Black beach known as Mesa Pigadia bay.
This bay has the most crystal-clear water of the island and is the best place for fishing too as it is protected from weather conditions. The stop there will last approx. 2- 3 hours for snorkeling, fishing and lunch.
Meal is the catch of the day accompanied with local appetizers and grilled veggies. Drinks such as local wine, beer, water and soft drinks are unlimited.
On the way back our crew will put back to the sea nets and traps for the next day’s tour. During this process you get to see the famous rock of Indian as well as the lighthouse.
As soon as you reach back to the port, our driver will drop you off at the same place you were pick up.
Extra Tour Info
- Max participants: up to 10 pax.
- Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation. Time and place will be advised upon confirmation.
- Traditional fishing techniques: nets and traps, fishing rods, handlines and bait.
- No prior experience is required.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Free cancellation up to 2days prior to the tour.
- If the tour is cancelled because of bad weather conditions (even same day with tour) or because the minimum number of participants does not meet the one for shared tour, customers are entitled to a full refund or they can reschedule to an alternative date.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Kayak-Semi Private Morning Tour
Join an unforgettable experience in Santorini. Discover the South coast of the island: views of the spectacular rock formations, crystal waters, caves and beautiful beaches.
Thalassa-Sunset Dinner Cruise
Our guide will lead you up to explore the rim of the volcanic crater from where most of the volcanic layers are visible on the impressive steep inner walls of the caldera.
3hour Cruise Volcano-Hot Springs from the Old Port Morning Tour
A good choice for someone to visit the volcano of Santorini, without spending enough time and money, is the following tour.