from / to hotel / meeting points
English - Speaking
SEVERAL SWIMMING STOPS
SNORKELING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Lagoon 400 has found a new lease of life through its interior fittings. It is a vessel even more welcoming, with a greater level of comfort, and resolutely modern. Luxurious and modern with its grey oak finished cabinets, and Milano laminate flooring, even more spacious with the layout of the salon, high level of comfort with widened double berths in owner and guest cabins. It can comfortably accommodate 8 with its 4 double cabins, elegantly fitted, spacious interior, and her cockpit and salon on the same level.
Perfect for celebrating special occasions and intimate gatherings for those who wish to have their own exclusive sailing experience.
After being picked up, set sail from the picturesque Marina of Vlychada and enjoy sailing along with the magnificent coastal scenery of Santorini. Your first photo shooting stop is at the Red Beach in Akrotiri, one of the most beautiful beaches of the island with the red rocks and the dark pebbles. Move on and reach the White Beach – accessible only by boat – and the Mesa Pigadia swimming spot and snorkel in the crystal-clear blue waters with the rich underwater environment and reefs. Then sail past the Indian Rock, the Venetian Light House of Akrotiri.
Pass by the Aspronisi Island and marvel at the glorious views of the Caldera and the cliff-hanging white houses. Sail around the must-see Volcano coast and stop at its’ hot springs, where you can treat yourself to a natural spa in the thermal mixed volcanic mud waters. One more stop follows up, this time to a secluded private bay and plunge in the majestic waters as our attentive crew prepares for you a delicious meal. At the end of this unique sailing experience, we head back to the Marina of Vlychada.
Extra Tour Info
- Max passengers: 10 pax.
- Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation. Time and place will be advised upon confirmation.
- Not recommended to people with limited mobility.
- Greek meal: Welcome drink, lunch seafood, chicken fillet and salads, dessert, open bar with white local wine, beers & beverages.
- Special dietary upon request.
- Vessel particulars: Build year 2019 – Length: 40ft – Beam: 24ft -Engine: 2×45 Hp Yanmar Diesel – Cruising speed: 7 knots.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- Free cancellation up to 72h prior to the confirmed tour date.
- For cancellations made 48 hours prior the reservation, 30% of the total amount will be charged.
- For cancellations made 24 hours before the date of the reservation, 100% of the total amount will be charged.
- If the cancellation is made in order to change the day of the reservation, no extra fee is applied but the new reservation is subject to availability. If there is no availability for the new date or tour then the cancellation terms concerning the time factor are applied.
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having an email notification at [email protected]
MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR
Organized Tours & Experiences
Horse Riding on the Black Beach
Ride a horse on the beautiful Eros beach in the untouched nature in the south of the island.
Private Full Day Tour to Ios by Luxury Yacht Riva
Experience the incomparable beauty of Ios and the magic of Santorini
Private Morning Cruise by Fjord 52 Open
Head to the Caldera through the Indian Rocks and pass by the Venetian Lighthouse. Stop at the hot springs for a swim in the sulfurous waters.